To ensure the transparency and rigor of our standards programs, Verra invites comments from the public on whether projects seeking to register in one or more of Verra’s standards programs meet the requirements of that program. Comments received by Verra will be published to the project record on the Verra Registry and must be considered by the project proponent.
The public comment periods for the following projects are ending between 22 and 29 May, 2022.
To submit a comment, click on the hyperlink for the respective project and enter your feedback in the “Public Comment” box on the project page on the Verra Registry.
- Guizhou Yingxing CMM Power Generation Project – 22 May
- Binzhou Topigs Norsvin Breeding Swine Co., Ltd. Binhair Swine Farm Biogas Recovery and Utilization Project – 22 May
- Corazón Verde del Chaco Project – 24 May
- Puwangzi Afforestation Project – 24 May
- Rimba Raya Biodiversity Reserve Project – 24 May
- Guinan Afforestation Project – 24 May
- SHINE – Distribution of LED Lightbulbs in India-3 – 26 May
- SHINE – Distribution of LED Lightbulbs in India-4 – 26 May
- Hubei Yunyang IFM (conversion of logged to protected forest) Project – 26 May
- Wuhan Chenjiachong Landfill Gas Power Generation Project Phase II – 27 May
- Biomass Cogeneration Pant by SCOUL – 27 May
- Liaoyuan Afforestation Project – 28 May
- Virginia Coast Reserve Seagrass Restoration Project – 29 May