To ensure the transparency and rigor of our standards programs, Verra invites comments from the public on whether projects seeking to register in one or more of Verra’s standards programs meet the requirements of that program. Comments received by Verra will be published to the project record on the Verra Registry and must be considered by the project proponent.
The public comment periods for the following projects opened during the week of 12 September.
To submit a comment, click on the hyperlink for the respective project and enter your feedback in the “Public Comment” box on the project page on the Verra Registry.
- Mianning2 Water Management with Rice Cultivation – closes 13 Oct.
- Yangzsoz Water Management with Rice Cultivation – closes 14 Oct.
- Zhuti Water Management with Rice Cultivation – closes 14 Oct.
- Binhyangz Water Management with Rice Cultivation – closes 14 Oct.
- Empowering Women Through Clean Cooking – closes 16 Oct.
- Darkwoods Forest Carbon Project – closes 16 Oct.
View all Projects Open for Public Comment.