To ensure the transparency and rigor of our standards programs, Verra invites comments from the public on whether projects seeking to register in one or more of Verra’s standards programs meet the requirements of that program. Comments received by Verra will be published to the project record on the Verra Registry and must be considered by the project proponent.
The public comment periods for the following projects opened during the week of 25 September.
To submit a comment, click on the hyperlink for the respective project and enter your feedback in the “Public Comment” box on the project page on the Verra Registry.
- Changing Lives via Improved Cooking Initiatives – Philippines – closes 27 Oct.
- Grouped Commercial Vehicle EV Project in India – closes 27 Oct.
- Yunnan Yulong Afforestation Project – closes 28 Oct.
- Makame Savannah REDD – closes 28 Oct.
- Ntakata Mountains REDD – closes 28 Oct.
- Methane avoidance in rice cultivation in Hefeng district of Huarong country – closes 28 Oct.
- Niger Delta Mangrove Project – closes 28 Oct.
- Reforestation grouped project Norteak Nicaragua – closes 28 Oct.
- Conservation of forest and biodiversity in the Northwest Peru Biosphere Reserve – closes 28 Oct.
- Xinjiang Burqin Improved Grassland Management Project Phase II – closes 28 Oct.
- Mianning1 Water Management with Rice Cultivation – closes 30 Oct.
- Methane Emission Reduction Project Through Intermittent Flooding in Rice Cultivation – closes 30 Oct.
View all Projects Open for Public Comment.